Friday, December 30, 2011

The New Year...

Well the hustle and the bustle of the holdiays is finally winding down but not completely gone...still have all six of my trees up, took me two weeks to get them up so I want to enjoy them a bit longer.

Work, my 'real' job, was a veritable nightmare this year....for this to be the season of giving many of the consumers that I encountered certainly forgot that fact....it seems it was all about 'me, me, me'.  Many times just a 'good morning' got my head snapped off!  I should have listened ten years ago when I was told to get out of retail.....

My goals for this new year is to do just that....get out of that job and work from home!!!  I am setting my sites on starting my wholesale business along with running my etsy shops.  I want to spend my waking hours creating in my studio...that to me is sooo not a bad thing....it is truely my sanity.  I am also hoping to get more followers to my blog and more comments....love to hear comments.

So a very blessed New Year to all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog, Rhonda! I have really enjoyed my visit to your blog...your creations are so lovely! I'm looking forward to reading more~ I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear feedback, leave me a message.